Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i took a tiny little nap in class today.during chinese.
ok.i didnt mean to sleep.serious.
i was like sooooo damn tired.
everybody was.its boring ok.

today zhiwei and hong hui nv come.lucky seh.
or else they take my wallet again sia.
yesterday.i was asking them they stay bac for wad.
*waving wallet in the air in case they nv see*
den kelvin suddenly take my wallet and started running.
-.-
so we chased here and there.finally they returned me my wallet.
but took my money and my ez-link card.
LOL.
so i was like.pissed off.so i wen to sit down wif zy.
den they wanted to go home.wif my card and money.
i was screaming.say u better return me.
finally kelvin returned me my card.he said.
card yao today huan.money can tomoro.
but in the end i still got bac my things.lol



today pe we did shot put?.the ball thiny was like sooooo heavy ok.
we have to carry wif like 2 hands.to support.
other classes were throwing javelin.looks kinda fun.
after each person try 2 times.
we wen to the fitness corner.
mr neo wans us to do sit ups and climb the monkey bar.
tired lahh.
throw tt thing still wan us climb the monkey bar.

science was as usual.
talked non stop to yunni.
LOl.
thanks for listening me crap about those things.*ahem*


tts about tt barhh.
tomoro have co.
gosh.will get killed sia.

cant go support netball tomoro.
hope sera doesnt have an asthma attack again.
it was something like an asthma attack.i aso duno wad was tt.
tuesday she got us all frightened sia.
drink water suddenly got breathing prob.
get well(;


nth much ler bah.
have home econ tomorooooooo
yay.
will learn how to use the sewing machine.looks kinda fun.





and somehow.miss tan says tt i m in the welfare comittee.
cause i m in charge of buying cakes for ppl's burthday.
-.-
*screams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home